Friday, April 19, 2013

I CANT WAIT

We had our monthly check-up yesterday and got to hear the heartbeat again just to make sure that everything is still going well. But the most exciting part was that we made the appointment for when we find out if we are having a boy or a girl! May 15th!(: I'm so excited and cant wait to find out. Peter is pretty sure that it is going to be a girl and we like the name Lily or Emily for a girl. Haven't come up with anything for a boy though.

I have been really lucky and haven't gotten too sick and what little nausea I had has already passed.  I have had quite a bit of back pain lately though and my feet kill after being at work all day. I think it's time to get some new shoes that have some better support because mine are getting pretty worn down. Oh but I did get some maternity jeans at DI for $1(:

In other news I finished another semester of school and have this week off then I get to go back and this semester I get to take photography! I'm pretty excited about learning more and being able to use my new fancy camera haha.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Ashlee, Reese boys only make girls... but maybe this will be the breaker....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chances are good it will be a girl but that is ok because we make beautiful girls!!

    Can't wait to hear what you are having.

    ReplyDelete